Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, The Plus Side of Modesty! Thank you for joining me!
I was inspired to create a blog where I could post my plus-size, modest outfits, hopefully to be able to show that plus-sized girls can be modest AND stylish, too! I always was insecure about my body, even before I was considered plus size. I hid in my baggy clothes, clothes that made me look bigger than I even was. I still, admittedly, do this (hehe, sometimes we all do!) but I learned how to do it in a somewhat more fashionable way! I seek to honor the Lord in my dress, and I do so based on how I interpret the verses in the Bible pertaining to modesty. My views on modesty may not be the same as yours, so please keep that in mind before making snide comments! God is very "it's the thought that counts" oriented, and as long as you seek and try to serve and love the Lord to the best of your abilities, with His help, He will be pleased. I look forward to sharing my plus-size, modest style with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment