Friday, October 9, 2015

Brunch in the City on a Hot Day...

Today it's about 90F and sunny, so it's pretty hot outside! My husband and I took a trip into the city for a few things, and we stopped for a coffee and a bit of food at The Coffee Club. I knew I didn't want to wear anything too hot, so I wore a skirt from Zulily, a lacy sleeveless shirt from Target USA, and a little kimono type jacket from Forever 21. I wore my comfy red shoes from Big W, as comfort comes first whenever we go to the city, since we end up walking quite a bit. My makeup was kept simple, as usual, with just some greyish-brown eyeshadow and some natural pink gloss. For jewelry, I wore some Pandora bracelets, along with a Tiffany Diamonds by the Yard necklace, and a diamond cross necklace.





No comments:

Post a Comment